Paoloni Concept 350
The Concept 350 combines traditional panel saw and beam saw features to provide a unique panel sizing so that you can do MORE with your machinery. One of the greatest things about the Concept 350 is that it takes up 50% less space than most traditional circular saws and is available in 3 different squaring lengths, 2600, 3200 and 3800.
Paoloni’s Concept 350 is more safe and accurate than ever before, thanks to the pressure beam which covers the entire length and maintains stability of the workpiece.
Here’s a few more key features you’ll love about the Concept 350;
- Like any traditional circular saw, the blade can tilt up to 46°
- Contains a system which reads the width of panel so the blade automatically moves to the end of the panel to save you time waiting for empty runs
- It’s easy to adjust the depth of the groove – no need to open the saw blade change door, just rotate the numerical dial
- The squaring fence can be extended up to 190mm
- LED lights on the pressure beam light up in three different colours to help ease your work.
Check out this video of the Concept 350 in action: