The point to point drilling gluing dowel insertion INSERT Range is the result of a long experience developed by OMAL in the production of this type of machines.
This range is particularly suitable for the flexible working or for the serial working of components of kitchens, furniture, drawers,
frames and parts in solid wood.
The machine requires no equipment and the time needed to change programme for the execution of a different component is next
to zero. These qualities make the range INSERT the ideal solution to marry FLEXIBILITY and PRODUCTIVITY.
WHY TO BUY A PTP DRILLING INSERTION MACHINE INSERT RANGE
– working speed and flexibility (drilling and insertion cycle on wheelbase 32 mm 0,8 sec.)
– precision of the workings and consequent qualities of the product; the assemblage of the same is very easy
– possibility to integrate the machine in automatic working cells
– absence of equipment time
– abatement of error risk during the execution of the piece
– possibility of working different pieces in automatic sequence in one of the 4 working areas
– the ideal complement for your machining centre to eliminate the long horizontal drilling and at the same time,
to make the dowel insertion
– the necessary complement for the horizontal drilling execution in the philosophy ‘NESTING’
MAIN MECHANICAL AND SOFTWARE CHARACTERISTICS
The frame made in electro-welded steel assures high rigidity and high precision.
Linear re-circulating ball slideways assure high strength and high precision of the movement.
The motor and the control drivers of the movement axes are in alternative current Brushless of the
last generation; they are required to obtain elevated acceleration and speed.
Supreme simplicity of programming with function of automatic speculate component and possibility
to manage working lists callable with bar code reader too.